Intelligent animal anesthesia ventilator
- Make Anesthesia Surgery Efficiency &Safety with Smart Animal Ventilator. From ensuring animal anesthesia surgery safe to your financial cost-saving, R419 ventilator is your ideal choice. Super easy to use even for veterinarian newbie.
Ventilator for animal anestehsia has built-in dog and cat standard ventilation parameters. Veterinarians only need to enter the animal’s weight, and then other parameters will be matched automatically such as respiratory rate, tidal volume, and peak airway pressure.
R419 has both VCV and PIPCV modes. It provides more flexible ventilation solutions for veterinarians and animals.
Furthermore, it also has a unique APNEA mode. This mode does not interfere with the spontaneous breathing of the animal and is especially suitable for the wake period.
- Lightweight & portable
- Provides safe & effective intermittent positive pressure ventilation (IPPV)
- Provides internal battery power for up to 4 hours
- 3 modes: VCV/PIPCV/APNEA
- Equipped with 2 different sized bellows – 20-300ml and 300-1500ml
- Respiratory rate (2-60BPM) Respiratory ratio (1:1.-1:1:4.0) Airway pressure rate 5-35 cm/H20)
- Adjustable power supply (110/220 V)