Digital operating microscope
- DOM-1001 is a 16 million pixels high-end integrated digital microscope. Enables real-time record, collect, and share high-definition 4K images and videos(1080P).
- 16MP CMOS camera：The camera comes with fast automatic one-key exposure, supports exposure compensation, and can quickly shoot samples that contain areas of sharp bright and dark contrast.
- Auto/manual one-button white balance and RGB adjustable enables real colors.
- FHD resolution real-time images: The 60fps CMOS camera provides recording 4K pictures and 1080p videos.
- The 7:1 zoom ratio (with switchable locking aperture) able to realize rapid magnification.
- Ergonomic design : Foot pedal to adjust focal length, 180 mm working distance.
Specification of digital microscopy
- Resolution: 1920×1080pixel
- Sensor grade: Panasonic 1600W 1/2.33″CMOS
- Pixel size: 1.335μmX1.335μm
- Sensor size: 6.18mmx4.65mm
- Magnification: 18-100x (27-inch monitor)
- Zoom Ratio: 7:1
- Working distance: 180mm
- The depth of field: 6.7 mm（Highest magnification), 0.41 mm（Lowest magnification）